Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's been over a year since...

It's been over a year since I started this blog.

March 19, isn't that the ol' Ides of March? Nope. 4 days past. Oh well! Maybe beware anywho.

I am amazed at how large we have gotten as we flocked to a flickering light like moths to a bulb.


Thanks to all who comment and have befriended me. And may Razz rest in peace.


4 comments:

cvn70 said...

steevo

congrats on being here over a year and for building this place into a nice little comunity for those straggling behind to find and prosper in

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

Many congrats. Can't see how I'll last half as long.

Pilgrim said...

Congrats from me too. Read many comments you did since I started reading this blogosphere lasts november, due to an event in London. Propz Pilgrim

D. said...

a year goes by quickly doesn't it?

here's to many more!