Wednesday, July 30, 2008

having sex --- making love

This is a comment I made on another blog when the poster implied that 2 guys do not have sex until they get to the anal intercourse "thing"...

I think it is important enough to repeat here.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



..all the 4play is "having sex" too! IMHO it degrades physical love [having sex] to limit it to a mandate 4 anal penetration. You start having sex when u hold hands, look "that" way at each other, and often smile... I HOPE!

Especially since procreation is not an objective, gay men having sex is a physical expression of internal feelings.

It might be...feeling like I gotta get off...

It might be... feeling...damn this one is cute/hot/big, etc.

It might be... feeling that, jesus, I could eat him alive and I want to be as close to him as I can get...

it might be... he loves me...how can i show him i love him 2...

it might be... damn we r both horny as hell and aint we lucky to have each other...

having sex is having intimacy... with our bodies...

making love is sometimes preceded by having sex. Then we make love "happen"...

If you think I am off the deep end, just think about it a while.

Even the Holy Roman Catholic Church teaches that the "marital" love between a man and a woman reflects God's love for all his people, all his creation. It is just stuck [officially] on the next logical common sense step...love between any 2 people... But they also once taught that wanking was a sin cuz the nasty wanker was droppin' little tiny babies on the floor and they would die. TRUTH So wanking was like murder. WTF? This was before we had sophomore biology in high school!

Rant over. Make any sense?

steevo in cali
.
.
.

July 30, 2008 10:45 AM

Delete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anyone coming from the moral/religious judeo-christian should know that "having sex" with someone can be as innocuous as thinking about it, lol. so, yeah...anal doesn't have to be the only thing that qualifies, in my opinion.