Torchy did a post about Razz.
http://inmemoryofrazz.blogspot.com/2009/09/fallen.html
Below is a copy of a comment I made in response to someone who calls himself "closet" who stumbled on the razz tribute blog above. Interesting his impressions.
Blogger Steevo said...
@closet: It's ok however you feel or whatever the demons try. You can beat them back.
There are many of us here who will listen and console or w/e u need as a tribute to razz and cuz its what we do here.
Yes, closet, you missed a gem of a guy in razz.
I and many others i'm sure would like to hear more from you. If you dont want to do a blog I would post something from you for all us to read to get to know you better...if u want that. Be as vague as you want.
If you want to correspond by email thats fine too. My email in on my blog.
I dont know how old u r or where from, but that does not matter at all. If you need an ear lots of us are here.
Or you can do comments here and we'll have a group discussion.
***flash*** Oh, yeah! I am an author HERE. Maybe I'll do a post: How "'closet' met 'Razz'". Now that would please Razz no end I bet. Edgy like him, push the envelope... LOL damn i miss him...
Pilgrim.. when u see ste ask how everyone is doing and is it ok to share a general update with razz/chris' pals.
A pic of his final resting place would be super. You can take it so we dont see his last name as his fam deserves privacy. If ste thinks it is Ok. I esp. hope jake is OK and how r the housemates?
Here's to Razz!! Hip Hip...
A nice memorial to razz would be a companion blog to his where people who meet him for the first time can chime in. This could be it!
Whatchu think guys?
steevo
.
.
September 29, 2009 5:00 PM
Dishing Out Healthy And Delicious Meals
-
People with a gift for serving up delicious-but healthful-dishes say it's
important to present food that tastes good, is made with natural
ingredient...
3 years ago


1 comment:
Interestingly, a few days ago in anatomy lab, I was wondering about Razz. Well, not so much about Razz himself but rather the people left behind in the wake of his death - Ste, Jake, his old roommates. When a person dies it's always about him, but a part of him lives on in the people he's touched - so what about them? What about the living aspect?
Post a Comment