Tuesday, December 30, 2008

REPOST --- Good Gay Youth Support Site





check OUT this site!!!



gay boy support


gay boy email

gay boy coming out

gay boy suicide

gay boy shyness

teen boyz

gay boy & AIDS

What a GREAT Mom!
Read Sharon Underwood's inspiring letter in support of her gay teenage son.
Don't miss this one >>




Words Of Wisdom
Some thoughts to live by express- ed in some cute and funny pictures.
Get inspired here >>




Coming Out?
If ur thinking of coming out, read our advice first. Check out Jono's real life experiences.
So how do I come out? >>




Suicide is NOT the answer
A first hand account on being gay and contemplating suicide by a survivor -me, Scott and Justin.
Let us help you cope >>



Overcoming Shyness
Being in a room full of strangers is the number one social fear, even above the number two fear - speaking in public.
Learn how to conquer shyness >>




How is Your Relationship?
Take the test to see how your relationship fares. If you answer "Yes" to more than 2 questions you could be in for a rough time!
See how you rate >>



AIDS & Gay Teens
All about Aids, its causes, Safe Sex, advice, and current research into a cure.
Stuff you need to know >>




askchadlogo02


To send questions to ASK Chad click here


I am reposting this cuz it seems timely. I think this will put it at the top of my blog... we'll see.

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Happy New Year m8 - thank you for posting re: Chadz - I hadn't heard of this one before, and I think it is a very good resource. I will also post on my blog. Cheers =]

JRC said...

wow , that is a nice letter, wat an excellent blog u have