
We saw MILK tonight. It was both tragic and hopeful. And all you young gay bloggers are in it. It's YOUR story and OUR story. Don't see it alone. MILK can speak to all of us. Dan and I are in it, and so is N-getz man and James. I'm sure I saw Mboy and one of David's ancestors, or maybe David in an earlier incarnation. Zee and AEK were there too, as were AJ and Matt. And many more than I can list here. Small roles, no dialogue, but we all were there. We held candles, organized rallies or maybe almost rioted. We worked and defeated Prop 6. It set a national trend. Perhaps a reminder of who went before us. They had Prop 6, we have/had 8.
Watch for "Paul" from Minnesota. He has wheels. Small part. Two very brief scenes. He's on the phone. He's all the young confused men.
If you are a film buff and appreciate powerful acting, it's a double bonus film for you.
PLEASE go see it and come back here to tell us about it. It's about the love .
steevo
.
.


4 comments:
I assume it was a good movie. Too bad I probably won't be able to see it until it comes out on DVD. I really want to see it.
Why not?
I won't be able to watch it back home. I have no idea if it is playing in the smaller theaters near campus. The main theater is far from campus and I have no idea how to get there.
this break i will. looking forward to it!!
Post a Comment