Saturday, October 4, 2008

Anti CA Prop 8 video.

10 comments:

Jasssoonnn said...

This is a good video. It's funny because I JUST was talking to someone about "Faith, Hope, and Love". I think it was on steves blog or something.. No it was landyn's. lol. N e way, what a truth, also these people that judge everyone else, fuck em, cause also in the bible it says, Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged, and Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone. It's Pretty Clear to me what message its saying. idk, maybe im an idiot.

Also thanks so much for your comment on my last blog. Much love steevoooo! <3

Zee said...

That was a very sweet video. I really liked it and the message.

Steevo said...

The video dialog is from one of Paul's epistles. [someone tell me and i'll edit it in.]

It's very powerful and poetic all on its own.

D. said...

the curly haired guy (the right one of the first gay kiss).. i find cute.

GREAT VIDEO. i got all tingly and teary :)

Joshua said...

I wish youtube worked on my computer. :( Anyways, the vote is coming up. If I could, I'd vote yes.

Just kidding.

Okay yeah it's not funny to joke about that.

Doug said...

I really enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting that. It was really touching - almost brought a tear to the eye. (yea, I only have one eye. lol)

I'm definitely voting because this is an important election. It will be my first participation in an election even though I'm 24 already (I know... I'm bad...)

naturgesetz said...

The passage is 1 Corinthians 13.

Of course, the argument at the end of the video does not logically follow from the scripture.

Doug said...

btw, I never said thanks for commenting on my picture in my blog. hehe. It was funny. Could you imagine Mickey Mouse as President of the United States? Wouldn't things just be so much happier and more magical? LOL.

Joshua said...

Uggggghhhh that video is SO cute. :D

Anonymous said...

See the first "anonymous" comment on

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7274652216243049793&postID=2062730341952492185&isPopup=true