this is a video which includes love, hate, mystery, and more love. almost anyone can relate to "oranges". overall, id have to give it a 4.8 out of 5.0!!!
30ish, OUT gay high school teacher, hisband, political and news junkie, outspoken, direct but gentle, not easily pissed off. I have a good ear if u wanna talk. If you are high school age or so and wanna ask questions I am also a sex ed teacher. [Knowledge is power] If you are afraid to comment here or elsewhere, you can send an email. Nervous newbies especially welcome. I have experience here and IRL working with gay teens who are having a hard time. References on file! LOL
Dishing Out Healthy And Delicious Meals
-
People with a gift for serving up delicious-but healthful-dishes say it's
important to present food that tastes good, is made with natural
ingredient...
The Adventures Continue
-
This time it has been 6 months. The delays in my posts get longer, but
life proceeds at its frenetic pace. And there is much to update y'all on.
*1. Se...
An Open Heart
-
Last night at a family christmas party I met some new people some very cool
others I'm not sure about. Let me explain this one lady came up to Riley
and I ...
A message.
-
I occasionally revisit my blog when I need to look up a date or some other
detail from my past. It's convenient to have chronicled every major life
event f...
Fifth Anniversary — March 26, 2014
-
I'm a week late with this, but I want to note Razz'z untimely death once
more, and to invite readers to think of him, and to pray for him if you're
at all ...
Decisions
-
*I'm writing this from the "lanai" of a sub-tropical island, listening to
the ocean, and watching snorklers paddle around in a lagoon and listening
to (app...
End of the 9th
-
I had the rare opportunity to sit down by myself and reflect on 2013 over a
cup of coffee at my parents new condo in Florida. They bought a unit in
this fa...
2013 is coming to an end
-
I barely blogged this year and it seems like it was just New Year's day
yesterday. I'm amazed this year went by so incredibly fast. Where did the
time go? ...
How do you see yourself in five years ?
-
This is one of those questions that tend to be in a job interview , I've
done it several times , it may be several factors , focusing ability of the
person...
6 Ways to Make Your Life Better Today
-
Need to be much more comfortable? Need to feel more comfortable about you,
contributing to existence generally?
Need to do it now? Listed here are six stra...
Vlogging?
-
So, lately I've been considering vlogging instead of blogging. For one,
I've done so much typing this semester (and there's a ton more to do too)
that I ju...
An End and a Beginning
-
An End and a Beginning
Far Gauche: www.facebook.com/fargauche www.youtube.com/fargauche
www.twitter.com/fargauche www.fargauche.wordpress.com Personal:
...
wish me luck
-
started seeing dad again after xmas. just on saturdays for coffee and
sometimes breakfast. its pretty random with lots of awkward silences. he
said hes bri...
Benefits of Virtual Schooling
-
Many people are aware of virtual schooling as an educational alternative.
However, they might wonder just what makes it worthy of consideration. As
with ot...
Insurance question??
-
Hey guys,
I need help from someone who is good with insurances. I am looking for an
insurance company that has out of network benefits to pay for a deviated...
hello again
-
so i bet some of u are wondering where ive been. To be completely honest, i
really havent been anywhere. I just havent been here.......and i really
havent ...
flux
-
Haha, there's a storm outside.
What changed last year:
1. I started college. It was an enormous blur of schoolwork, chemicals,
textbooks, late nights, ear...
A little mystery
-
"-I had a problem last week, said Mr Hind to his friend the inspector.
When my father died, I inherited his fortune of several million pounds.
But, last week...
A delicate matter
-
*A delicate matter*
The sweat poured down Rogers’s forehead, it followed the wrinkles in his
face like drainage canals and dumped into his eyes.
“Damn it!”...
Youtube Super Chart and Debate
-
This is a really cool chart that I found on the internet. I spent a solid
hour analyzing it.
Credit and Bigger Image:
http://karenkavett.blogspot.com/2...
Goodbye
-
Well... I think the time has come for me to say goodbye to blogworld.
I have had an amazing time here and made some really amazing friends... and
I love yo...
Goodbye!
-
Hey, guys. I've decided to kill the blog. Sorry to any that follow it, but
I'm never going to get back to regular posting and, really, there's no
point. My...
Complicated
-
Thanks for all your advice guys, I really appreciate it. I just got back
about an hour and a half ago :-P
I had a lot of fun. I got there and we made dinne...
The boy of my dreams
-
Been invited on a date with the boy of my dreams. Well, not exactly. I’ve
had an email from church saying I’ve been specially chosen to go to a
meeting ton...
paper writing = boring
-
hello all, been pretty buys lately with school :(, grr I dislike summer
school. I am trying to write this research paper, but its hard to sit still
and act...
My Apologies...
-
Where the fuck have I been??
Sorry I haven't written anything in a month! I've been extremely busy and I
am going to make it a priority to make a post expl...
Is this really our Country?
-
For those of you who read my blog this is going to be a different kind of
post. If you’ve been reading along you probably think I’m kind of a
straight forw...
The Fact of The Matter
-
Hey Everyone. I hope u all have been well. Sorry I have not been commenting
since last friday, it's been a strange as hell weekend and week so far. A
time ...
3 comments:
This is a touching video...really hit home. Love the braces, gosh those were awkward times. That kid embodies a lot of feelings I had/have.
very hot tanck
this is a video which includes love, hate, mystery, and more love. almost anyone can relate to "oranges". overall, id have to give it a 4.8 out of 5.0!!!
Post a Comment