Sunday, August 9, 2009

WAS OBAMA A ONE NIGHT STAND?




.
.
.

3 comments:

Aek said...

An interesting article that states the issue at hand pretty well.

J said...

Why is everyone so surprised?
In order to get elected governor of Louisiana, Huey Long had to make some rather unsavory promises to the oil men of the state's tidewater. After election a delegation of these gentlemen came to his office and told one of his aides, in so many words, that they were there to collect on the promise. The aide told Long, and he told the aide go out and inform the gentlemen that his answer was no, he wasn't going to do it. The aide was astonished, and said, "Governor, you gave them your word just a few weeks ago. What am I going to tell them?" Long responded, "Tell 'em I lied!"
Somehow I don't expect that level of candor from Mr. Obama.

D. said...

great article... i'd been looking for something like this to read about what obama HAS really done