Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CONTEST:::Oh If Only We Knew the Backstory::: CONTEST


Note the baby in stroller on left.

OK. Simple simple contest: Come up with an imaginary HEADLINE to go with the picture. I did some examples in the second comment below.

Just post it here as a comment. No rules really, but if your headline somehow offends I'll delete it. K?
.
.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted this link on my blog but you have a better readership, so maybe in a few years the backstory can be a little more interesting

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/19/us/19olson.html?_r=1&em=&pagewanted=all

- Dan

Steevo said...

@goleft.: LOL. My readership is better? Seems to me we are all an very equal opportunity motley crew.

Is the image I posted somehow part of the NYT item you linked? I may be confused.


Should we have a contest for an imaginary headline?

hmmmmmmmmmmm...

1. Kansas City annual Rainbow Picnic Generates Wide Interest

2. Rainbow Coalition Morphs with New Generation

3. "Stars & Stripes" Boys Enjoy Local July 4th Event

More anyone?

steevo in cali
.
.
.

Jason Carwin said...

2 Men Prepare to Arrive at Health Care Town hall in Style


but damn, they are both really hot.

Anonymous said...

ok I meant to say "broader" readership ... sorry it was early in the day :-)

Anyway I was sort of imagining the post-marriage-debate world - maybe those two are off to a parade with their same-sex married parents, or maybe they are getting married, or maybe they're married and recently brought the baby in that stroller into their family.... idk.... you asked....

torchy! said...

"the good thing about the holes in our jeans is that we can have sex in public without anyone knowing. um, i'm a bit reluctant to bring this up, but... what's with the paints?"

Jason's right - they are both *hot* :P

torchy!

GmaiAnon said...

"Why are our pants on?"

I think that is a fitting title.
Also you should check out my blog steevo, I myself am quite the fan.

tgrade5 said...

This won't hurt a bit - I promise; it won't hurt....

D. said...

hot damn! i wouldn't mind being the guy painted on!

i can't think of a caption cuz they're too hot ;D

xLogan said...

lol, hot. I can't think of a title.

Stephen Chapman said...

Great picture.

Gauss Jordan said...

"Teens Stripe for Gay Rights"

Where's this from?