skip to main | skip to sidebar

steevo in cali

Random thoughts and observations of an out gay 30 something public high school teacher.

Saturday, January 31, 2009



Watch the full movie online now
http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/prayers-bobby




Posted by Steevo at Saturday, January 31, 2009

1 comment:

Ken said...

I saw that movie... it was so touching :(

03 March, 2009

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

National Equality March

National Equality March

Traffic



Casino Bonuses 99Counters

About Me

My photo
Steevo
SF Bay Area, CA, United States
30ish, OUT gay high school teacher, hisband, political and news junkie, outspoken, direct but gentle, not easily pissed off. I have a good ear if u wanna talk. If you are high school age or so and wanna ask questions I am also a sex ed teacher. [Knowledge is power] If you are afraid to comment here or elsewhere, you can send an email. Nervous newbies especially welcome. I have experience here and IRL working with gay teens who are having a hard time. References on file! LOL
View my complete profile
. . . Speakeasy Speed Test

PSA

PSA
from Mathew Shepard's father...

...........................................

...........................................
Good Organization

Einstein waz a louzy spellir two!

Einstein waz a louzy spellir two!
You ca nlook it pu.

IF I WERE GAY!! A funny song... really! The Crush Song...

Lifetime Channel

Lifetime Channel

Subscribe To My Blog

Blogs I follow

  • Into the wasted hush of hearts
    Dishing Out Healthy And Delicious Meals - People with a gift for serving up delicious-but healthful-dishes say it's important to present food that tastes good, is made with natural ingredient...
    2 years ago
  • Stan loves boys
    Jessica Biel showing off her booty at caribbean beaches - [image: jessica biel ass] [image: bikini][image: cute ass]
    9 years ago
  • The Masks We Wear
    The Adventures Continue - This time it has been 6 months. The delays in my posts get longer, but life proceeds at its frenetic pace. And there is much to update y'all on. *1. Se...
    10 years ago
  • Lunario's words between the lines of youth
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) - Presse Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind en qualité haut de pageMaintenant, vous pouvez voir Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind en Haute qualité av...
    11 years ago
  • Boys Are Ugly But So Cute
    An Open Heart - Last night at a family christmas party I met some new people some very cool others I'm not sure about. Let me explain this one lady came up to Riley and I ...
    11 years ago
  • Mirrorboy's Blog
    A message. - I occasionally revisit my blog when I need to look up a date or some other detail from my past. It's convenient to have chronicled every major life event f...
    12 years ago
  • In Memory Of Razz
    Fifth Anniversary — March 26, 2014 - I'm a week late with this, but I want to note Razz'z untimely death once more, and to invite readers to think of him, and to pray for him if you're at all ...
    12 years ago
  • Augmented Identity
    Decisions - *I'm writing this from the "lanai" of a sub-tropical island, listening to the ocean, and watching snorklers paddle around in a lagoon and listening to (app...
    12 years ago
  • A Gay Athlete's Life
    End of the 9th - I had the rare opportunity to sit down by myself and reflect on 2013 over a cup of coffee at my parents new condo in Florida. They bought a unit in this fa...
    12 years ago
  • Some things about me
    2013 is coming to an end - I barely blogged this year and it seems like it was just New Year's day yesterday. I'm amazed this year went by so incredibly fast. Where did the time go? ...
    12 years ago
  • CASTOFFS
    How do you see yourself in five years ? - This is one of those questions that tend to be in a job interview , I've done it several times , it may be several factors , focusing ability of the person...
    12 years ago
  • It's getting better
    6 Ways to Make Your Life Better Today - Need to be much more comfortable? Need to feel more comfortable about you, contributing to existence generally? Need to do it now? Listed here are six stra...
    13 years ago
  • Gay Boy From PA
    Vlogging? - So, lately I've been considering vlogging instead of blogging. For one, I've done so much typing this semester (and there's a ton more to do too) that I ju...
    13 years ago
  • Uploads by absolutelypossibly
    An End and a Beginning - An End and a Beginning Far Gauche: www.facebook.com/fargauche www.youtube.com/fargauche www.twitter.com/fargauche www.fargauche.wordpress.com Personal: ...
    13 years ago
  • always hard ~ my blog --- send joshie good thots!
    wish me luck - started seeing dad again after xmas. just on saturdays for coffee and sometimes breakfast. its pretty random with lots of awkward silences. he said hes bri...
    13 years ago
  • Just me
    Benefits of Virtual Schooling - Many people are aware of virtual schooling as an educational alternative. However, they might wonder just what makes it worthy of consideration. As with ot...
    14 years ago
  • Frat Closet Case
    Hairy Hump Day -
    14 years ago
  • "Picture Perfect"
    - I'm alive and taking emails. Coolguy4192@yahoo.com
    14 years ago
  • A Popular Dude's Secret Life
    Insurance question?? - Hey guys, I need help from someone who is good with insurances. I am looking for an insurance company that has out of network benefits to pay for a deviated...
    15 years ago
  • Daily Dan
    hello again - so i bet some of u are wondering where ive been. To be completely honest, i really havent been anywhere. I just havent been here.......and i really havent ...
    15 years ago
  • eggSPLICE!
    flux - Haha, there's a storm outside. What changed last year: 1. I started college. It was an enormous blur of schoolwork, chemicals, textbooks, late nights, ear...
    15 years ago
  • !!! ONE LOVE !!!
    A little mystery - "-I had a problem last week, said Mr Hind to his friend the inspector. When my father died, I inherited his fortune of several million pounds. But, last week...
    15 years ago
  • Writing Fiction
    A delicate matter - *A delicate matter* The sweat poured down Rogers’s forehead, it followed the wrinkles in his face like drainage canals and dumped into his eyes. “Damn it!”...
    15 years ago
  • Carwin's Closet
    Youtube Super Chart and Debate - This is a really cool chart that I found on the internet. I spent a solid hour analyzing it. Credit and Bigger Image: http://karenkavett.blogspot.com/2...
    16 years ago
  • AJ's Ramblings
    Goodbye - Well... I think the time has come for me to say goodbye to blogworld. I have had an amazing time here and made some really amazing friends... and I love yo...
    16 years ago
  • The Everyday Life and Thoughts of a Fabulous Teen
    Goodbye! - Hey, guys. I've decided to kill the blog. Sorry to any that follow it, but I'm never going to get back to regular posting and, really, there's no point. My...
    16 years ago
  • Suspension of Disbelief
    Complicated - Thanks for all your advice guys, I really appreciate it. I just got back about an hour and a half ago :-P I had a lot of fun. I got there and we made dinne...
    16 years ago
  • Krisis Point
    The boy of my dreams - Been invited on a date with the boy of my dreams. Well, not exactly. I’ve had an email from church saying I’ve been specially chosen to go to a meeting ton...
    16 years ago
  • amazing corey
    paper writing = boring - hello all, been pretty buys lately with school :(, grr I dislike summer school. I am trying to write this research paper, but its hard to sit still and act...
    17 years ago
  • Life On The DL
    My Apologies... - Where the fuck have I been?? Sorry I haven't written anything in a month! I've been extremely busy and I am going to make it a priority to make a post expl...
    17 years ago
  • The Truth About Jay
    Is this really our Country? - For those of you who read my blog this is going to be a different kind of post. If you’ve been reading along you probably think I’m kind of a straight forw...
    17 years ago
  • Jason's Randomness
    The Fact of The Matter - Hey Everyone. I hope u all have been well. Sorry I have not been commenting since last friday, it's been a strange as hell weekend and week so far. A time ...
    17 years ago
  • Thoughts of a College Boy...
    -
  • Where I Stand
    -
  • Thoughts Of A Hypersexed History Nerd
    -
  • Fearless by Jeff Sheng
    -
  • Stuck In The Middle
    -
  • a story of a boy and the universe
    -
  • Sethboyardee
    -
  • Doin' me head in
    -
  • Top to Bottom
    -
  • My search for love
    -
  • The Genesis Children
    -
  • Behind My Closed Door
    -
  • Me, Myself nd My Hand ;P
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (50)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • Watch the full movie online nowhttp://www.mylifet...
      • _____________________________ The story behind the...
      • Gay Bishop's Prayer before WEAREONE Concert
      • "Prayers for Bobby" trailer
      • Openly Gay Episcopal Bishop Part of Inauguration!
      • If I Were Straight
      • === Queers and Stress ===
  • ►  2008 (54)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)

Where readers come from... 1

ip-location

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Who's lookin' at me? 2

Locations of visitors to this page


In Memory, Matthew Shepard

In Memory, Matthew Shepard
I remember, do you?

Don't Erase Your Queer Future

Don't Erase Your Queer Future

How things should be...

COUNTER since 6/28/08


Website counter

Powered By Blogger

Subscribe To