Friday, September 12, 2008

sneeked away to a so cali city to see a baseball game....

Heh Heh... even playing hookie sorta. This city has a new ballpark that I want to see from the inside and my "boys" are playing here this w/e.

Shhhh.... don't tell. Itz our lil secreet, OK?

TTFN

7 comments:

D. said...

scandalous :O

Steevo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
naturgesetz said...

My proverbial lips are sealed. For it's one! two! three strikes, you're out at the old ball game!

Let's go, Red Sox!

Jasssoonnn said...

HEYYY Stevvvvooooo! lol Jus wanted to stop in and say thanks for the comment :) ANd also, U lucky ass! Ball in L.A. is so fun. My best friend lives in Laguna, and man, I miss it there. U ever been to Thalia Street? That there is my stompin ground when i go. lol. Too lucky Mister!

Steevo said...

i am not in friggin la

Laurie said...

UUUUUUMMMMMM! I'm telling the
principle! ha!

Hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

was dan with u?