You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to version 9.0.28+
Dishing Out Healthy And Delicious Meals
-
People with a gift for serving up delicious-but healthful-dishes say it's
important to present food that tastes good, is made with natural
ingredient...
2 years ago


4 comments:
enjoy
just so cool ^_^. if only that cud be as simple as that :-/ bt i guess this clip gives us good advices after all. nevertheless its seems to me its so hard and scaring to "out" cos if ur wrong, u can be bullied or ttly rejected nd wow who rlly wants to take that kinda risk ??
well, maybe later when i will grow up nd can live on my own (its just soooooooooo long nd my mind nd my body need, u know, smone NOW). i've just succeeded to say "im gay nd love boys" thanks to my blog, i guess its a beginning :).
jack and larry were pretty cute! :D
good short film steevo!
Hey Steevo! Jus wanted to let you know that I stopped by and I love the layout and colors for your blog, as well as the stories. I can tell this will be another one of those blogs where i read and read and read and before I know it, it's like 3 hours later. lol. Thanks for sharing all this with us. good stuff!
Post a Comment